Two Fat Guys

Two Fat Guys
Two Fat Guys

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner


By: Ryan

People have been asking me a lot of questions concerning the blog lately like "Hey Ryan why haven't you been updating your blog" or "Hey Ryan you should post on your blog soon because Will's blogs suck." So I've decided to start doing it again. Tonight was Thanksgiving Dinner in the commons, which is ironic because there is nothing "common" about the schools thanksgiving dinner. We left the house around 4:50 to beat the rush for dinner, but we were greeted by an extremely long line. People were going nuts trying to get in (they wont let us enter until exactly 5 o'clock) It was like watching abunch of Jerry Sandusky's trying to get into an all boys orphanage. Eventually the magical hour came around and we entered in to be greeted by one of the best dinners of the year. Everything was up to my standards, the turkey, the gravy, the cranberry sauce, and not to forget, the pumpkin pie, because I do love some pumpkin pie. And to top the night off, they guy carving the turkey's gave me one of the legs. I ate until my heart was content.

Remember- The meals not over when you're full, the meals over when you hate yourself.


-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment