Two Fat Guys

Two Fat Guys
Two Fat Guys

Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Bo Time

Will:
12/12/11

Today was the opening day of Bojangles here in Farmville and it was a mad house. This marks the second opening day restaurant attendance for the two fat guys, the first one being shogun. We set out for a late lunch around 1pm and cars were circled around the block. We ended up parking in the Tractor Supply parking lot and walking over. But the line persisted inside:


Now although the line was long, The "Bo Team" was very effective in moving people through. This was actually my first time ever in a Bojangles establishment and I opted to go with the chicken strips. When asked if I wanted to Bo size the meal to add an extra side I just could not resist. I ended up getting the cajun fries, creamy mac and cheese, and the "famous sweet tea":



Everything was great except the biscuit and the sweet tea. Now I would definitely consider myself a roll guy and I have a bias against biscuits but this biscuit left me wanting more. Also the sweet tea was not sweet enough. Overall a great meal for opening day. We left full and with a sign beckoning our sure to be a soon return for more:

2 comments:

  1. It should be noted; however, that Bojangles had a soft opening over the weekend where they let guests with "invitations" experiment. None of these invitations were extended to the HSC community. Michele obama... I mean barbie howard didn't even get one. Not the best marketing move on behalf of the bo time to draw the ire of HSC students during finals

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say you must to try the Bo' Rounds, John Templeton McCarty once told me they were his favorite way to consume potatoes. They are by far the best side option offered. Further, I think the biscuits and tea will work themselves out with time as I've never experienced that issue.

    ReplyDelete