Two Fat Guys

Two Fat Guys
Two Fat Guys

Monday, August 22, 2011

Lunch at La Parota


Ryan:

8/22/11

For season opener we made the decision to go to La Parota for an early lunch. The meal was off to a bad start when they didn't have any hot sauce for me to put in my salsa (enough reason for me not to go back for awhile). I ordered the number 14 (burrito, enchilada, rice, and beans.) I was rather disappointed in my meal. The portion size is very unfriendly, and the burrito tasted like burnt cardboard. I was only able to get down a few bites before I was so disgusted I had to get up and leave. A rather poor experience for my first lunch back in Farmville, but tomorrow brings a new day with new opportunities. Remember, life is too short to eat bad food.








1 comment:

  1. Ryan, the time of your post suggests that you had lunch three hours later than Will. Now I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you two were eating together. But that begs the question, burrito enchilada rice and beans before 10am!?!? What do you expect from such an early assault? On a completely different topic, please help me translate La Parota. The Parrot?

    ReplyDelete