Two Fat Guys

Two Fat Guys
Two Fat Guys

Monday, August 29, 2011

"Brunch" at Ruby Tuesdays


RYAN: 8/27/11

Ask any seasoned bruncher and they will tell you that there is no brunch served on Saturdays. Just the thought of brunch on a Saturday just doesn't feel right. It's like ordering lamb well done.... It just doesn't happen. Anyway, friends of mine thought that it would be a good idea to go to Ruby Tuesday for brunch on Saturday morning. I thoroughly explained to them that it won't be served, but they insisted. I figured I'd go along for the ride (I needed a good laugh.) After we got settled in and the staff explained that brunch is something done on Sunday's, they decided to stay. (I decided it was close enough to lunch time to go ahead and order lunch.) I ordered the Mini's and Salad Bar, more specifically, the buffalo minis. Very tasty.... I had to order some extra buffalo sauce on the side, because it wasn't quite hot enough, but other than that it was a very enjoyable lunch. Remember, brunch is a verb..... and it's done on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment