Two Fat Guys

Two Fat Guys
Two Fat Guys

Monday, August 22, 2011

The Two Fat Guys open the Farmville Restauranting Season at La Parota

Will:
8/22/11

First day back on campus...and already frustrated with Blake's A inability to give me a room quoting a "housing freeze"...We decide to head into town for a quick lunch....at the time La Parota seemed to be a delicious option...We were horribly mistaken. I ordered the taco salad:


It was at the moment that the salad arrived that I quickly realized I had way too much optimism about the food in Farmville. After about a half hour burrowing through the top layer of cheese and making my way to soggy bottom I slowly became sick to my stomach and had to abandon the meal. A failure in my book, at least one of the fat guys went home hungry today.

1 comment:

  1. It's been a while since I've had a taco salad from Famous Anthony's, but I know that shell. Really, it's the shell that makes or breaks the salad. Soggy and stale... I can sympathize.

    ReplyDelete